Monday 14 July 2008

The third wedding of the weekend was Andrea and Neil. We had a tall order - when they booked in January this year, this is what they had to say: "Neil and I would love to book you for our wedding on12th July. We thought your albums were the nicest we had seen and that your past experience at StanleyHouse really showed in the lovely pictures." Gareth, assisted by Lesley from WOW Photography had a great day at the imposing Stanley House. Here are a few of my favourites:



















































































2 comments:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Wow, some fab work this weekend Debbie, I bet you're absolutely shattered though, 3 weddings in one weekend is not for the faint hearted!!

Debbie said...

It was fine, thankyou. I did 2 - Friday and Saturday...same venue would you believe! I was helped by a friend of mine on the Saturday and Gareth and another photographer friend shot the 3rd wedding, also on the Saturday.
Good times though...I just love being at weddings!!