Saturday 5 July 2008


Hopefully the email issue has been finally sorted now...I'm up and running again on debbie@studio-25.co.uk


I was really looking forward to Cath and Mike's engagement shoot today, with Cath's horse - however rain has well and truly stopped play. We will rearrange at the first opportunity! I'm happy to shoot in the rain, and indeed some of my favourite wedding images have come from rainy day weddings, but as this shoot can be rearranged we all thought it best.

Here are Becky and Paul at the White Hart last summer.

1 comment:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Thanks for that inspiring Photograph Debbie, would you believe this is the first wedding I've ever shot in the rain, all through the winter and not a drop, we get to July and it's bleak!! I think I'm going to advise brides not to marry in summer anymore if they want nice weather LOL!!

Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog :D

xxx