Saturday 31 May 2008

Well, a busy week for me. I finished a wedding album - shortly to be winging its way to Graphistudio in Italy.


I worked my one shift at the hospital, and received a letter today saying congrats on my long service there - 25 years...do I want to attend an awards ceremony. I think I will and I may or may not speak my mind about Hospital care today compared to 1982 when I started my training!


I do still enjoy making a difference to patients lives so I expect I'll keep on nursing for the near future anyway!


My buzz comes from the weddings though and I'm looking forward to the next wedding whch is fast approaching.


I'm very much looking forward to meeting a cousin on Sunday. We have got in touch via Ancestry.com. I think we are 3rd cousins, on my maternal grandmother's side. I'm so excited to go and meet Louise.


Just for the record, here are my maternal great grandma and great grandad on their wedding day in 1902. Sarah Hannah Stott and Willie Wood.



1 comment:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Wow Debbie, I love that photograph, I love family ancestry and that kind of thing, I'm a scrapbooker myself though I haven't done a layout since I started my business, the only layouts I do now are Graphi like you! LOL
Hugs